Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Post
Hello Animal Jammers, i'm Angelicdarkness from Animal Jam and this is my blog.  I will be blogger and posting pictures as soon as possible.  I have a youtube channel called AngelicdarknessAJ and i'm gonna do Animal Jam and Minecraft videos with my BFF Littlewolfrules10.  We are planning to do Counting Stars by OneRepublic as a AJMV.  The picture above is a drawing of me on my bunny in AJ.  I draw it will the paint thing on computers.  Now let's get to what this article is really about: Jamaaliday.  Yes, it's the time of the year where we get gifts in Jamaa.I've seen people took a BIG liking in the Elf Shoes(A gift) as if they were beta.  At the Bunnies Only Party I saw bunny trade another Bow and Arrows for a pair of Elf Shoes!  At that party some bunny traded me a beta Pink Purse(I believe it is beta) and a Rare Scary Cat Hat for my extra pair!  Well that's all for now folks stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment